VBU BEd Admission 2018-19. Vinova Bhave University is going to commence classes for 2 years Bachelor of Education in Science, Commerce, and Arts in the academic session of 2018-20. Candidates are invited for VBU B.Ed Admission 2018-20 as through the official notification broadcasted at the official website of VBU Hazaribag. If you haven’t applied yet, then use the links given in this article to apply and also read the eligibility criteria illustrated before applying. Here take a look at AMU B.Ed Application Form 2018.
VBU BEd Admission 2018-19
Vinova Bhave University is offering VBU B.Ed admission 2018-19, the registration of eligible candidates meeting the eligibility demands detailed below, has to apply through official website of VBU before the last date. Likewise every year this year also, the VBU B.Ed Online Application Forms 2018 will be made available by the authorities in the month of July 2018.
So all interested candidates are advised to either visit the official website or can stay tuned to us, as we will regularly update you with VBU B.Ed admission events, including the startup of registrations. Do not forget to check VBU B.Ed Sample Papers 2018.
The admission is not limited to only one stream, as the Bachelor of Education course provided by VBU is for the students of Science, Commerce, Arts and even for Post Graduates, all can openly apply, as reported VBU offers admissions to 50 to 100 students in every College every consecutive year.
VBU BEd Admission Form 2018-20
- Name of the University: Vinova Bhave University.
- Name of the Course: Bachelors of Education.
- Duration of the Course: 2 Years
- Session: 2018-20
- Starting date of online application form: July 2018
- Last date of application form: August 2018
- Admission procedure: Merit List.
- Official Portal: www.vbu.ac.in
VBU BEd Application Form 2018
Vinova Bhave University is a Government funded University, established in Hazaribad of India. The University was established on 17th September 1992, and since then providing educational values to students in every respective field.
There are many colleges affiliated to the University and provides admission in their premises in cognizance with VBU Admissions procedures. VBU in its recent admission notification published on their website invited candidates for VBU B.Ed Admission 2018-20, for which they have activated the links to download VBU B.Ed Application Form 2018. So, hurry up candidates get to know the eligibility criteria and apply for B.ed right here.
VBU Hazaribad B.Ed Online Application Form 2018 download
- Every Candidate has to score at least 50% aggregate/marks at Bachelor’s Degree examination from a recognized University.
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanities, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
- For Reserved categories as SC/ST/OBC, the marks relaxation of 45% aggregate is provided as minimum eligibility marks.
About VBU B.Ed 2018-20 Course:-
- The VBU B.Ed 2018-20 is a two-year diploma programme, which is to be completed in four semesters.
- For the session 2018-20, the University has announced Choice Based Credit System (CBCS).
B.Ed Application FEE Structure:-
During registration every candidate has to submit application fees through online or offline method, VBU has set a reasonable amount of registration on B.Ed courses that are:
- The application fee for Gen/ OBC is Rupees 700/- and for SC/ ST candidates Rupees 500/- only.
- The Application Fees is to be submitted through Demand Draft only in favor of concerning collages you want to apply.
How to Apply for VBU B.Ed Admission 2018-20
- As per the prospectus, the VBU B.Ed Application forms 2018 can be generated online through University official web portal or offline from any College office affiliated to the University.
- The Application forms downloaded or taken from College is to be filled, signed by the candidates and has to be submitted to the College you are applying for admission.
- Application forms should be submitted to the office of the M.Ed. Section or to the College office personally.
- During admissions, all candidates have to bring the required documents,( given below is the list), and no candidate will be given admission if found without any of these documents.
- Application Forms do not fill completely will be rejected without any claims applicable.
- Furnishing of false information/details will make a candidate ineligible, and such application will be summarily rejected. In this case, no correspondence will be entertained.
- Merit List prepared by the Collages will be the basis of admission to B.Ed course as per the rules and the regulations laid down by the Govt. of Jharkhand and Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh.
List of Documents to be submitted during Admission:
- Attested Photocopy of the matriculation/JAC/State board/ICSE/CBSE pass certificate, showing the candidates date of Birth.
- Attested Photocopy of marks sheet of I.A/I. Sc./I.Com.
- Attested Photocopy of marks sheet of Bachelor Degree and Master Degree.
- Original copy of Migration if the candidate has passed the last examination from a University other than the Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh.
- Recent coloured stamp size photograph.
- One self-addressed and stamped (Rs. 35/-) envelope for correspondence.
- Attested Photocopy of caste certificate and Residential Certificate issued by the authority, not below the rank of SDO.
- A draft/cash of Rs. 700/- (Gen/OBC candidates), Rs. 500/- (ST/SC candidates) be deposited with the application form to the office of the selected College.
Process of Admission:-
The admission will priority given on the basis of VBU B.Ed Merit List 2018-19 which is to be uploaded by the Examination Board of concerning collages in the month of August 2018 after completing the registration processes completely.
VBU B.Ed Merit List 2018 download
VBU does not conduct any entrance examination for selecting candidates into B.Ed courses, hence the merit list prepared will be on the basis of marks scored by candidates in their pre-academic years.
The merit list will be base on academic marks and qualifying exam marks.
Stay in touch with upcoming news and updates on VBU Admission 2018.