TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2019: Applicants from Tamil Nadu registered under TNPSC Motor vehicle Inspector recruitment 2018, now will be able to access TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2019. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has uploaded hall tickets for the successfully registered candidate and has invited candidates to download their admit card for 10th June 2020 written test.
TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2019
- 1 TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2019
- 2 TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Hall Ticket 2019
- 3 Tamil Nadu Motor Vehicle Inspector Grade II Call letter 2018 download
- 4 TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam date 2018
- 5 TNPSC MVI Important Dates
- 6 TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Pay Scale/Salary 2018
- 7 TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2019 Selection Procedure
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited candidates for the latest recruitment notification appointing eligible bachelors for 113 posts of Grade II Motor Vehicle Inspector. The recruitment notification was introduced and published on the official web portal of TNPSc on 10th February 2020 and since 12th February 2020, the online application process has been initiated.
In continuation with TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment events, Tamil Nadu PSC commission has uploaded TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit card 2018 for those applicants who completely filled and submitted their application forms with duly application fees before the last date of 23rd March 2020(23.03.2018).
Therefore the Tamil Nadu PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector hall ticket downloading links will be activated on the home page of the official website i.e., www.tnpsc.gov.in in the month of April-May 2020, and the direct links will be thereafter redirected here on this post.
Check Out State Wise Government Jobs in 2019
TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Hall Ticket 2019
The written test for TNPSC MVI Grade II recruitment is scheduled to be held on 10th June 2020, to appear in the written test, 7 to 10 days prior to examination candidates will be required to access their hall ticket downloading links.
The TNPSC Motor vehicle Inspector Hall Ticket 2019 will be made available electronically, after providing your login details, candidates will be able to download their e-admit cards. a Hard copy or a print out of your TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Hall Ticket 2019 is to be generated to carry to the examination hall.
Applicants information, Credentials and Exam related information will be there on your hall ticket, before leaving for the exam, make sure to read all the instruction, time to reach at examination hall before the commencement of paper, examination date, venue, and timings.
Brief Overview of TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2019
In cognizance with the TNPSC MVI Recruitment, given below is the detailed informative summary of Job profile, Number of posts and recruitment alerts. The online registration lines are yet not closed, you can also directly apply from here using the links given below.
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||14th February 2020|
|Last Date||13th March 2020|
Tamil Nadu Motor Vehicle Inspector Grade II Call letter 2018 download
In between the time period of downloading your admit card and taking it to the examination hall, every candidate shall cross Check the details given in there, and to make sure that every detail matches with your original documents and with the details you provided while registering your application form.
Credentials to Check on TNPSC MVI Admit card 2018
- Name of the Applicant.
- Exam Conducting Board Name.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Registration Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender (ST/ SC/ BC/ General).
- Examination Name.
- Exam Center Code.
- Reporting Time.
- Exam Timings.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam.
- Address of the Exam Center.
- Photograph & Signature of the Applicant.
TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam date 2018
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam 2019 on 10th June 2020.
- There will be two paper scheduled to held at the day of examination.
- Paper 1 will be of Mechanical Engg and Automobile Engg that will be held from 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
- The Paper II (General Studies) Exam will be held from 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.
- Qualified individuals in the written test will be called for the Oral Test or Interview.
TNPSC MVI Important Dates
|Starting date to apply Online||14th February 2020.|
|Last date to apply Online||13th March 2020.|
|TNPSC MVI Exam date 2018||10th June 2020.|
|TNPSC MVI Admit card release||May 2020|
|TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Result 2019||July 2018|
TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Pay Scale/Salary 2018
The candidates who will secure a post of Motor vehicle Inspector out of 113 available vacancies will get an amazing salary package of Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/- per month along with extra Grade Pay.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2019 Selection Procedure
Job applicants who have successfully applied for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 will get selected on the basis of their performance in the following selection rounds.
- Written Test.
Documents to take at TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Center
Along with TNPSC MVI Admit Card 2019, there are some documents mainly Identification proof which is also mandatory to bring to examination center, these just serve the purpose of candidate’s identification.
Given Documents below can be used as ID Proofs:-
- Aadhar Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- Driving License.
- Bank Passbook.
- PAN Card.
- Passport Photographs.
- College ID.
- Employee ID.
- Ration Card.
How to Download TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2019
- First of all, Go to the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Official website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Then, go to the TNPSC homepage on the screen now.
- Find the relevant link to Download TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Hall Ticket.
- Then, click on the relevant link to open in a new tab.
- Now, the tnpsc.gov.in Motor Vehicle Inspector Hall Ticket Login Page will display on the screen.
- Now, Enter your Registration ID and Date of Birth (Password) in the specified fields.
- Later, Click on Submit/ Login Button.
- Finally, your Tamilnadu Motor Vehicle Inspector Hall Ticket 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Take a possible number of hard copies of the TNPSC Hall Ticket 2019 for MVI Exam.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission MVI Syllabus 2018
- TNPSC Syllabus will include Four Subjects given below in the table.
- The questions will be the Objective type.
- Mechanical Engineering Subject will include 100 questions, 100 questions from Automobile Engineering while 75 questions from General Studies and rest 25 questions from Aptitude and Mental Ability.
- The question paper will be of 500 Marks.
|Paper||Test Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|I||Mechanical Engineering||100||300 marks||3 hours|
|II||General Studies||75||200 marks||2 hours|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability||25|
This is all candidates from TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment and admit card, stay tuned for more upcoming updates and leave us your queries in the comment section below.