Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the written exam for the posts of SSC GD Constable. SSC GD Exam Date and SSC GD Admit Card 2019 for this examination will be live soon that can be checked using the same portal.
SSC GD Notification 2020 has published by the Staff Selection Commission of India. Through this notification, the department has invited the online application for SSC GD Recruitment 2020. The process of submitting the application form for the same has started on 17th August.
It is a big chance for all those candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs. The applicants can apply their online application for this recruitment using the official portal of SSC.
Our website www.examcraze.com is fully dedicated to SSC GD Recruitment 2020. All details such as SSC GD Vacancy, Selection Process, SSC GD Exam Date, Question Papers, Quiz test etc will be provided on this website.
The candidates who have applied for SSC GD Constable Recruitment are waiting for SSC GD Constable Exam Date and SSC GD Constable Admit Card. If you are also one of them then our website www.SSCGDConstable.com is very helpful for you to get all the latest information about SSC GD Admit Card 2019.
The further details for this recruitment such as age limit, educational qualification etc are mentioned here on this website. The candidates who are interested in this recruitment of SSC GD 2020 can check all details given below.
Details for SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2020 :-
- Name of the Department :- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Exam Controller :- Central Armed Police Force (CAPF)
- Name of the Post :- Constable
- Cadre :- General Duty
- Number of vacancies :- 62390 post
- Date of Written Test :- 04th October 2020
- Date of issue Admit Card :- 18.09.18
- onwards Admit Card Status :- Available Now
- Applicants who have sent their applications in the online mode will be allotted Admit Card in the online mode which can be downloaded from SSC website at www.ssc.nic.in
- Those who have chosen the offline mode for submission of application form will be sent Admit Card in the offline mode through speed post or register post from the CRPF only.
As all of you know that SSC GD Recruitment notification has published by the officials on the official portal of SSC. The Staff Selection Commission has published this notification to hire the eligible candidates for various posts of SSC GD 2020(Constable) in various departments.
Through this SSC GD Notification, the Commission is going to fill up the vacant posts of Constables in Central Armed Police Force (CAPFs), NIA & SSF & Rifleman (GD) & Assam Rifles (AR).
This year the Staff Selection Commission is going to recruit the eligible candidates for near about 54953 vacant posts of Constable. So, it is the one of the biggest recruitment in India after RRB Recruitment. The post vise details for this recruitment are given below.
The process of submitting the application form for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2020 has started now. The process of registration will be done in online mode only. The candidates who are eligible and interested in this recruitment they can apply their online applications for the same using the link given on this website.
Download SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2020 :-
- 01. Log on to the official site of SSC at www.ssc.nic.in.
- 02. From here go in the Admit Card section.
- 03. Click on the link of respective region & download Admit Card.
- 04. Enter all the necessary information.
- 05. Enter Application or Registration ID and Password.
- 06. Submit all the details. Admit Card will appear on Screen.
- 07. Check all the information properly. Take print out.
- 08. Check below mentioned table for more details.
|Region Name||Admit Card Link|
|KKR Region (18.09.18)||Click here|
|Southern Region (18.09.18)||Click here|
|Western Region (18.09.18)||Click here|
|Central Region||Click here|
|Eastern Region||Click here|
|Northern Region||Click here|
|North Eastern Region||Click here|
|North Eastern Region Candidate’s List||Click here|
|MP Sub Region||Click here|
|North Western Sub Region||Click here|