We are offering our annual scholarship contest for students currently enrolled in a University. Learn more below.
We introduce our “ExamCraze Scholarship Program” for students who are willing to make their future bright.
Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school. Albert Einstein
Education is our future and we would like to support and encourage you as a student by giving you a chance to win $1000 toward your tuition or any expenses you might acquire along your journey.
- Scholarship Name: ExamCraze Scholarship Program
- Scholarship Ammount: $1000
- Last Date: 31st Jan 2019
- Submit essay to email@example.com
Please view all the eligibility requirements below and submit your application today.
- This scholarship is only for students that are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools.
- The piece of content you are going to create must be unique and creative. The words of your content must be able to convince anyone that you know what you’re doing and you are correct.
- While reading the articles that are submitted, we will take note of several factors including creativity, the value of the provided information and a few others.
- An essay on the topic of “Social media effect on young people” in Google docs or PDF.
- An essay must be in 1500-2000 words.
- Any document to verify your place of study.
- Also, email your Personal details(Full name, Phone no, Address)
You can choose topics from this listing too.
- What makes a person be a good teacher/mother/doctor/artist
- Education should be free for everyone
- Are tests like SAT and ACT effective?
- Advantages and disadvantages of MBA program?
How to apply:
Submit an essay by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org with ExamCraze Scholarship Program submission in the subject line.
- You may submit only one essay per student.
- By submitting your essay you agree to abide by all rules that have been established by Autozin.
- All participants must be over the age of 18.
- No plagiarism will be excepted and you will automatically be disqualified.
- The judging panel of Autozin will determine the winner and the decision will be final.
- All received material will be considered a property of Autozin and may be used as a marketing material in the future.
- The scholarship deadline for each applicant to apply will be 31st Jan 2019.
- Winners to be announced November 1st and check mailed out by Feb 15th of 2019.
Questions? Please Use Our Contact Form Below If You Have Any Questions About Our Scholarship Contest!