If you are looking for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan CET Admissions 2018, then you have landed the correct web page, as here we will provide you all essential details about the official notification concerning online entrance application forms, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Common Entrance Test for Bachelor’s of Education, Masters of Education and Doctorate programmes.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan CET Admissions 2018
Dear eligible candidates who fully satisfy the enrolling eligibility demands to appear in Shiksha-Shastri/B.Ed in Sanskrit in RSS are invited to fill up and submit the Online Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan CET B.Ed entrance forms tentatively made available on the official website of RSS on February March month of 2018.
About RSS. Before enrolling and desiring admissions in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan New Delhi, know certain important facts and regulatory mechanism of RSS. It is an autonomous body came into existence on 15th October 1970.
The aim of the reputed institution is the development and promotion of Sanskrit all over the world and to achieve this aim the University runs several Bachelor’s and Master’s courses in Sanskrit, educating and interpreting focussing to this ancient Indian language Sanskrit.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan PSST Admissions 2018
- The National Level eligibility test which will be clearly announced through an official notification by the department in the month of January and February is a competitive entrance examination serves to select eligible and deserving candidates for courses such as B.Ed, M.Ed and P.Hd.
- The Shiksha Shastri is a one year course offered to candidates who have scored at least 50% in Shastri or B.Ed or Equivalent examination.
- Any candidate belonging to any category shall hold a degree in B.A with Sanskrit and M.A in Sanskrit with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- With PSST qualification as per merit list conducted by RSS.
RSS Sanskrit B.Ed Admission Form 2018
The Shiksha Shastri examination of RSS will pave a way to admission in one year course, the online forms for Shiksha Shastri will be uploaded in few days here as well in the official web portal.
The Shiksha Shastri syllabus comprises of two parts.
- Part I Theory
- Part II Practical.
RSS Shiksha Shastri Online Application form 2018 download
The Part I which is a theory part, is tough in which every candidate has to score minimum 45 marks in each subject. Making it an aggregate 60% marks in total.
- The Second division will be given with 50% marks in aggregate with 45 marks minimum in each subject.
- Part II which is the Practical Part designated as 1st Division with 70% marks.
- 2nd Division with 60% marks.
- 3rd Division with 50% marks.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Admission Criteria for B.Ed/M.Ed/P.Hd
Through the table is given below, you can conclude your eligibility if you are applying for RSS B.Ed(Shiksha Shastri), M.Ed(Shiksha Acharya), and P.hd(Vidhya varidi) courses.
|COURSES||EQUIVALENCES||MIN AGE||MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS|
|Shiksha Shastri||B.Ed||20||Shastri or Acharya or Equivalence exam in Sanskrit with at least 50% marks to passing PSST examination.|
|Shiksha Acharya||M.Ed||23||Shiksha Shastri.B.Ed with Sanskrit as a teaching subject and at least 55% in aggregate and 5% concession for SC/ST.|
|Vidhyavaridi||P.hd||–||Acharya or equivalent exam in Sanskrit with at least 55% marks.|
Procedure for Admission and Admission Fees
- Admission Form for all Students – Rs 50.00
- Enrolment Fees – Rs. 20
- Admission Fees – Rs 25 for Shastri
- For Shiksha Shashtri and Acharya – Rs 25.00
- For Vidhya Varidi – Rs. 25.00
In addition to these, the Shiksha Shastri students shall have to pay Rs 1000/- at the time of admission for various funds.
Certificates to be attested with Online Application form
- Last Examination Passed Certificate with Marksheet.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Character Certificate from the last Head of the institution.
- Transfer Certificate(TC)
- Migration Certificate for Shiksha Shastri and Acharya.
- SC/ST Category certificate.
- The various others certificates shall be accessed with the direct official link given below.
How to Apply for Shiksha Shastri/ B.Ed admissions 2018.
- Go to the official website www.sanskrit.nic.in
- On the home page search for the Shiksha Shastri 2018 admissions link.
- Click on the appropriate link you found.
- An Online Application will open, enter all the details asked and attest certificated described above.
- Make a demand draft from Rs. 250 from a Nationalized bank in favor of Registrar RS Vidya peeth.
- If a candidate wishes to obtain an application by post shall pay Rs 250 through demand draft in favor of Registrar Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth.
Candidates hope you find the relevant information, the online application form and the admit card will very soon make available to you all through here, share this information with your friends who are aspiring to admissions in RSS and leave us any questions in the comment section below.