Students are informed that Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2019 is provided by University Grants Commission. Students who want to study more and want to get enrolled for M.PHIL and PH.D programs may for the said scholarship. Desired candidates must fill the UGC RGNF Scholarship Application Form through the www.ugc.ac.in.
This is financial support for those students who comes under the low income group families. On SC/ST community students can apply online for this scheme. To get more info regarding the RGNF Scholarship 2019, please read this full page carefully.
The main objective of this scheme is to provide a financial help to deserving candidates who are willing to do higher education but they can’t afford. So, you are needed to go through this page of www.sarkariresultadmit.co.in to gain more info regarding Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship.
This is golden opportunity for all those students who want to fulfill their dream but his/her parents are not able to afford the expenses of higher education. This is excellent news coming from the University of Grants Commission that they will support the economically weak students for their higher education.
|Authority Name||University of Grants Commission|
|Type of Announcement||Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2019|
|Categories for||SC/ST only|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2019
- Applicant should belong to SC/ST communities only.
- Applicants should have possessed Post Graduate degree in any discipline.
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record.
Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic record.
Aspirants will get selected on the merit basis.
Required Documents List:
- Income Certificate
- Domicile/Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- College/Institute Verification Letter
- Last Year Mark Sheet
- Bank A/C Passbook
- Signature of Student (Scanned)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
Instructions to apply for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2019
- Very first log in to the official portal i.e. www.ugc.ac.in.
- Read the guidelines very carefully.
- Then select the scholarship section.
- Click on the link labeled as Apply Online.
- Then fill the application form carefully.
- After this upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the date and process for next round.
- At last take print out for external use.
Apply Online for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship.