MPSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020 is now available to download, Maharashtra Public Service Commission is prior to uploading call letters for candidates applied for 98 posts of High-Grade Stenographer, Low-Grade Stenographer, Laghutankalekhak (Marathi) and Laghutankalekha (English). Candidates applied before 14th February 2020 can avail their hall tickets from the direct links given below.
MPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020
On a series of advertisement notification 05/2020, 06/2020, 07/2020, 08/2020, 09/2020, 10/2020, the news of latest employment notification has released by Maharashtra Public Service Commission inviting candidates for 98 vacancies of High-Grade Stenographer, Low-Grade Stenographer, and Laghutankalekhak in Marathi and English.
In response to this job notification, the commission got a huge response from eligible contenders of the state, which shows with a collection of a large number of application forms before the last date which is scheduled to be 14th February 2020.
So, if you are registered already, the commission is now inviting you to download your MPSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020, Yes guys these hall tickets will be uploaded only on the official website before a week prior to the examination.
MPSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020
Before going to take your MPSC Stenographer Admit card 2020 and going to examination Hall have a look at Post vacancy:
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Posts|
So here you can see that out of 98 vacancies MPSC has specified to distribute the vacancy into High-Grade Stenographer (Post 31), Lowe-Grade Stenographer (Post 44), Laghutankalekhak (Marathi) (Post 11) and Laghutankalekha (English)(Post 12).
So, job seekers you may have applied as per your priorities and educational qualifications by registering Online Application forms until the decided date 14th Feb 2020. Now MPSC is tentative to provide you electronically generated MPSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020.
Maharashtra PSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020
The MPSC Steno-typist admit card will be made available first of all on the authority website of MPSC and then the links will be redirected here to the next instant.
Till now the commission hasn’t specified the exact dates on which the written competitive examination will be commencing, we can give tentative probable dates.
The MPSC Steno admit card 2020 will enlight you with MPSC Stenographer Typist Exam Date with instructions you should follow to download your call letter that would be generated electronically and if you feel any query or problem assessing your hall ticket, you can leave us comments and ask questions about arising problems.
MPSC Stenographer Hall Ticket 2020 download
Here is an overviews information about MPSC Recruitment and MPSC Stenographer Admit card including Name of the Organization, Name of Post, Number of Posts, and tentative dates on which you would reach your admit cards and examination schedule.
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name of the Examination||Written Exam|
|Name of the Positions||Steno-Typist, Lower Grade Stenographer & Higher Grade Stenographer|
|Number of Posts||98 Vacancies|
|Application Process Start Date||25th January 2020|
|Application Process End Date||14th February 2020|
|Category||MPSC Stenographer Admit Card|
|Admit Card Status||Will be uploaded soon.|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Mode of Accessing||Online|
MPSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2020
Here is the way to score good marks that is by preparing and getting familiar with Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
The Subjects involves General Awareness, Shorthand Test, General English and Computer Proficiency test.
|S.No||Type of the Exam||Name of the Subjects|
|1.||Objective Type test||General Awareness|
|4.||Computer Proficiency Test|
What is to Check on MPSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020?
Given here are some credentials of you all as a candidate and about the Examination date, examination schedule, Important instructions, and your passport size photograph.
It is to double check that the information like your date of birth, Your Father’s name, Your Name, Examination Name, Category shall be same of what you have provided in application form submitted to MPSC.
|Name of the Contender|
|Date of Birth|
|Father or Mother Name|
|Name of the Exam|
|Exam Centre Name and Code|
|Signature of the candidates and exam counselor|
MPSC Group B Stenographer Admit Card 2020 download
- Maharashtra PSC will select candidates on the basis of some selective procedures which includes Written Test, Skill Test, Personal Interview.
- The First Stage of written test will be the written examination, which will be subjected to every successfully applied candidate, and to appear in that all of you will be needed to generate MPSC Group B Steno/Typist admit card electronically.
- Then candidates qualifying the written test will be called for Skill test and then the last date Personal Interview.
- This hall ticket is a mandatory document which all applicants will have to take to the examination hall, with this the entry will not be entertained under any circumstances.
How to Download Maharashtra PSC Lower Grade Steno Admit Card 2020 at mpsc.gov.in?
- First of all, individuals need to visit the official website, i.e., www.mpsc.gov.in. Or, can hit the below-attached Hall Ticket Download link.
- On the homepage, find the MPSC Steno Typist Exam 2020 Hall Ticket Download link.
- Once found the related link, click on it.
- Then, a new page will appear on the screen.
- Now, you have to enter the proper details like Registration Number & Password.
- Ensure the details are correct
- Later, hit on the Submit/ Login option.
- Finally, your MPSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020 will appear on the monitor screen.
- At last, download the call letter and take the printouts of it.
- Carry the PSC Maharashtra Steno Typist Admit Card 2020 to the examination hall without fail.
Candidates hope you like the content, upcoming updates are on its way, to get the official updates stay in touch and leave us to comment below.