MPPEB Group 2 Admit Card 2019. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has officially announced a recruitment notification came into notice in February 2020. The recruitment is about 219 Group 2 vacant posts in MP Vyapam, the online registration process was initiated on 27th February 2020(27.02.2018) and the last date to apply online was 13th March 2020(13.03.2018).
Application forms submitted within the time duration were accessed and in cognizance with the recruitment procedure, MPPEB has uploaded MPPEB Group 2 Admit Card 2019, for all successfully submitted applicants.
We bring you in this article, information about MPPEB Group 2 Admit Card 2019, Important dates, Instructions to be followed up while downloading your hall ticket, syllabus, Exam pattern and exam related events.
MPPEB Group 2 Admit Card 2019
MPPEB Group 2 Admit Card 2019 can be now downloaded easily from the official website, direct links to access call letter are given here in this article.
The competitive written examination for the post of Junior Supply Officer, Fishery Inspector or Analyst Lab Assistant is scheduled to be held on 27th and 28th March 2020, in two different sets of paper, first will be for Junior Supply Officer and second shift of paper will be for Fishery Inspector or Analyst Lab Assistant.
The timings, time of commencement of paper, Candidate’s reporting time, Time to read important instructions, exam timings are given in the table below.
These things will also be mentioned in your MPPEB Group 2 Admit card 2018, hence candidates must download and take these call letters to the examination hall.
Important Note:– Under Madhya Pradesh Rajpatra S.no. 454 date 17th November 2015, any Civil recruitment in Madhya Pradesh, 33% of vacancies will be reserved for women in all posts.(Except Forest Department).
MP Vyapam Grade II Vacancy Detail Post Wise/Category Wise
Here in this table given below, we tried to explain the vacancy distribution as per the board for MP Vyapam Grade 2 vacancies for different category candidates.
The recruitment type is direct recruitment and under different departments, different posts are to be assigned by MPPEB this year.
MP Vyapam Junior Supply Officer Admit Card 2019
In the table given below is MP VYAPAM Group 2 Examination Schedule, till now you must have submitted your application forms and will be waiting for the timing, day and date scheduled for 27th and 28th held the written examination, So here it is.
This information will be also given in MP Vyapam Junior Supply Officer Admit Card 2019, before leaving examination you must cross check these details with that given in your hall ticket, as lateral entry after fixed time period will not be entertained into examination Hall.
|Date of Examination||Exam Shift||Shift Wise Question Paper||Candidate’s Reporting Time||Time to read Instructions||Examination Timing|
|27th and 28th March 2020||First||Junior Supply Officer||Morning 7 to 8 AM||8.50 to 9.00 am(10 min)||9 to 12 AM(3 Hours)|
|Second||Fishery Inspector or Analyst Lab Assistant||12 AM to 1 PM||1.50 to 2.00 pm||2 to 5 PM( 3 Hours)|
MP Vyapam Fishery Inspector Hall Ticket 2019 download
- Before hoping to access your MP Vyapam Group 2 Admit card 2018, these important points you always make on your Checklist:-
- Candidates Adhar Verification is compulsory. The Adhar verified by UADIJ will be accepted.
- During the examination, along with admit card issued, the candidate shall bring a photo Identification proof with him/her it could be,
- Candidates Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Adhar Card
- DL Passport
- Any candidate without a Photo ID proof will not allow into the examination hall.
- While entering the examination hall or during examination Adhar Biometrics Verification is mandatory.
- Candidates reporting within 60 minutes of reporting time will be allowed to take exam, late candidates more than 60 minutes will not be allowed to take the examination.
- No candidate shall bring any electronic item into the examination hall such as Calculater, Mobile Phone.
MPPEB Group 2 Hall Ticket 2019 Download
MPPEB Group 2 hall ticket will not be a guarantee card towards getting the job in your pocket. The selection will be done on the basis of written examination conducted soon.
Candidates qualifying the written examination shall enjoy a juicy salary of Rs. 11170 – 91300, (Pay Matrix Level 7) for Junior Supply Officer, 5200 – 20200/-, Grade Pay-2800/- for Fishery Inspector, and 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay-1900/- for Analyst Lab Assistant.
The call letters have been uploaded on the official website, you have to log in to the authority website on the home page, find out the appropriate link and then proceed to the instructions given below or to skip you can directly hit the link given at the end of the post to get it easily downloaded.
Important Note:– Candidates belonging to reserved categories in order to avail the reservation seats and preferences shall submit their category or caste certificate verified by an Officer. The candidate shall be the resident of any village of Madhya Pradesh.
Madhya Pradesh Bhopal Group 2 admit card download @www.mpvyapam.nic.in
- Candidates shall first log into the official website or can click the link given here.
- Then on the home page, on the recent notification section, find the MP Vyapam Group 2 admit card 2018 link.
- Click on the link and a new tab will open.
- Enter your registration number and password given during the time of registration either they might ask your name and DOB.
- By entering the correct details click to submit.
- Your hall ticket will appear on your computer screen.
- Now press Cntrl+P or take a hard copy of it to take to the examination hall.
To Download MP Vyapam Admit Card 2019 – Click Here
So, candidates, all the online registration process is being finished very soon, the hall tickets will thereafter be published by the authorities, to download your call letters you could click on the link given below, and if you are still reading the post, let us know any queries or questions in the comment section below.