JKSSB Teacher Admit Card 2019. Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board in cognizance with JKSSB Teacher recruitment offer of 2154 vacant posts of General/Urdu/Science/Maths teachers are going to provide JKSSB Teacher Admit Card 2019, to candidates applied before the last date 21st January 2019. So, guys your Online Application forms are being received and authorities will be uploading JKSSC Teacher Hall ticket 2019 on the official website of JKSSB, here at this page we are providing you direct links to ease your access towards your call letter. Check Govt Jobs In Manipur from here.
Candidates the wait is finally over, JKSSB Teacher Admit card are available to download from today, 23rd February 2019. The online lines to download your admit card will be activated from 4.00 PM on 23/02/2019 on www.ssbjk.in. Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board shall conduct the written examination on 9th March 2019. So, hurry up get your hall tickets now,
JKSSB Teacher Admit Card 2019
- 1 JKSSB Teacher Admit Card 2019
- 2 JKSSB General Teacher Admit Card 2019 Download
- 2.1 JKSSB Science/Maths Teacher Admit Card 2019
- 2.2 Given below is a distribution of Subject wise Vacancies
- 2.3 Click Below to Download Official admit card downloading pdf
- 2.4 JKSSB Urdu Teacher Admit card 2019 download
- 2.5 jkssb.nic.in Teachers Admit card 2019 Overview
- 2.6 JKSSB District Wise Teacher Vacancy Detail
- 2.7 JKSSB Selection Criteria:-
- 2.8 Jammu & Kashmir SSB Teachers Hall Ticket 2019 download
- 2.9 What Should I Carry at Examination Hall?
- 2.10 Procedure to Download JKSSB Teacher Hall Ticket 2019
Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board has recently announced vacancies for teachers in a different subject in 14 different Districts including Srinagar. This is an amazing opportunity for job seekers who want to shape their future in Education. Meghalaya Government Jobs is here.
Candidates who fit the eligibility demands of the posts well may apply online before 21st January 2019 for the most awaited recruitment notification released by JKSSB on 27th December 2019 in which 2154 candidates will be appointed as General Teacher, Science/Maths Teacher, Urdu Teacher in Government schools of different districts of Jammu & Kashmir with 554 posts in Srinagar District only.
JKSSB General Teacher Admit Card 2019 Download
JKSSB comes up with a great news with respect to providing employment to graduates of Jammu & Kashmir in the end of 2019. With its essence of a huge employment in upcoming months of 2019.
The process towards the final recruitment has been initiated with the release of JKSSB General Teacher Admit Card release on the official website of the board.
Candidates as per their preference Subject in Teacher applied for during registration will be able to download their hall tickets for upcoming written test scheduled to be conducted on May/June 2019.
JKSSB Science/Maths Teacher Admit Card 2019
Here are complete details of vacancy per subject for which many of you have been applied for. As we know that out of 2154 total vacancies, the seat distribution will be different for different subject concerning posts as General, Science/Maths, and Urdu.
Given below is a distribution of Subject wise Vacancies
Click Below to Download Official admit card downloading pdf
JKSSB Urdu Teacher Admit card 2019 download
There are 214 vacancies offered by JKSSB for Urdu Teachers in different districts. But to get the job of your subject you need to qualify the process of selection which involves a written test followed by an Interview.
- Written Test
The exact date and Venue of examination is not yet decided but it will be given at your admit cards, so here we are redirecting you towards the direct link to download your hall ticket and take it to the examination center.
jkssb.nic.in Teachers Admit card 2019 Overview
- Organization: Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board
- Post: General Teacher, Science/Maths Teacher, Urdu Teacher
- Vacant Posts: 2154
- Last Date to Apply: 21 Jan 2019
- Job Category: Government Job
- Date of Written Test: 9 March 2019
- Date of Notification: 27th Dec, 2019
- Starting Date for Submitting the Online form: 28th Dec 2019
- Tentative Date of Written Exam:March 2019
- Category: JKSSB Teacher admit card
- Status: Available Now
JKSSB District Wise Teacher Vacancy Detail
|Anantnag: 320 Posts|
|General Teacher||192 Posts|
|Science / Math:||96 Posts|
|Urdu Teacher||32 Posts|
|Bandipora: 115 Posts|
|General Teacher:||70 Posts|
|Science / Math:||34 Posts|
|Urdu Teacher:||11 Posts|
|Baramulla: 264 Posts|
|General Teacher||159 Posts|
|Science / Math||79 Posts|
|Urdu Teacher:||26 Posts|
|Budgam: 137 Posts|
|General Teacher||82 Posts|
|Science / Math||41 Posts|
|Urdu Teacher||14 Posts|
|Ganderbal: 89 Posts|
|General Teacher||53 Posts|
|Urdu Teacher||09 Posts|
|Kulgam: 88 Posts|
|General Teacher||53 Posts|
|Urdu Teacher||09 Posts|
|Kupwara: 38 Posts|
|General Teacher||23 Posts|
|Urdu Teacher||04 Posts|
|Pulwama: 184 Posts|
|General Teacher||111 Posts|
|Urdu Teacher||18 Posts|
|Shopian: 75 Posts|
|General Teacher||46 Posts|
|Urdu Teacher||07 Posts|
|Srinagar: 554 Posts|
|General Teacher||333 Posts|
|Science / Math:||166 Posts|
|Urdu Teacher:||55 Posts|
|Samba: 107 Posts|
|General Teacher||64 Posts|
|Science / Math:||32 Posts|
|Urdu Teacher:||11 Posts|
|Udhampur: 120 Post|
|General Teacher||72 Posts|
|Science / Math:||36 Posts|
|Urdu Teacher:||12 Posts|
|Reasi: 49 Posts|
|General Teacher||29 Posts|
|Science / Math:||15 Posts|
|Urdu Teacher:||05 Posts|
JKSSB Selection Criteria:-
- JKSSB will conduct a written competitive Object type test.
- The Exam will carry 85 Points.
- Whatever marks is scored by a candidate in the written test will be converted into these points out of 85.
Jammu & Kashmir SSB Teachers Hall Ticket 2019 download
Now the next step to do after downloading your hall ticket is what to look for in your admit card and what are the documents mandatory in the examination hall. Well, these are we going to discuss now.
Candidates usually just download their admit cards, Check exam dates, timings and Venue and rest information is usually ignored. But it is important for you to check all your credentials carefully as they cannot be changed later on.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Reporting Time
- Center Address
- Center Code
- Instructions To be Followed by the Candidate
What Should I Carry at Examination Hall?
If this is the next question arising in your mind, of course we will here intimate you about the document you should carry to the examination hall. Now that you know that your JKSSB Admit card is the mandatory document without which a candidate’s entry will not be entertained in the examination hall but you shall also carry a Photo identification proof for only identification purposes.
So, here is a list of Document you can either take to the Examination hall.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Driving License etc.
Procedure to Download JKSSB Teacher Hall Ticket 2019
JKSSB Teacher Hall Ticket 2019 should collect only from the online source so those who find any problem in downloading their individual JKSSB Teacher Admit Card can refer here below the points which we have mentioned.
- First, log on to the website of the Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board and click the link jkssb.nic.in
- On the left side of the home page, enter your application number, DOB to log in.
- Now, search for the download link JKSSB Teacher Hall Ticket
- Type your registration number and date of birth details
- Now, click the submit button
- After which, you can see the hall ticket on the computer screen
- Download the JKSSB Teacher Admit Card 2019 and view all the exam details properly
- Finally, take a hard copy of the hall ticket and save for further reference
Any Candidate who finds any mistake in his/her admit card must inform the Board at our Portal email ID (email@example.com). Any candidate who does not find his/her admit card must
send self-explanatory mail at the said email address along with evidence in support of his/her claim. No claim or representation shall be entertained after 28th February, 2019. Claims will be
accepted only through their email at our Portal email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org).