JEE Main Syllabus 2019 covers all Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects whom the students have already go through in class 12th. Students can go through the Joint Entrance Examination Board official website to know more about the Joint Entrance examination Syllabus. JEE Main Syllabus 2019 PDF is available on its websites jeemain.nic.com. At the beginning students can visit the webpage then kindly put your next step at JEE Syllabus PDF and download it for more secure purpose.
As everybody knows that Mostly candidates come for Joint Entrance Examination from CBSE background but exception is always there. So some students also come from the Hindi background also.
Check Jee Main 2019 Updates:-
- JEE Main 2019 Application Form
- Jee Main 2019 Admit Card
- Jee Main 2019 Answer Key
- JEE Main 2019 Result
- JEE Main 2019 Counselling Online
JEE Main Syllabus 2019 Download
- 1 JEE Main Syllabus 2019 Download
- 2 JEE Main Maths Syllabus 2019
- 3 JEE Main Chemistry Syllabus 2019
- 4 JEE Main 2019 Physics Syllabus
- 5 JEE Main Exam Pattern 2019
JEE Main Maths Syllabus 2019
|S. No.||Class 11||Weightage||Class 12||Weightage|
|1||Sets, Relations and Functions||1.0||Relations & Functions||2.3|
|2||Trigonometric Identities||3.7||Inverse Trigonometry||2.0|
|3||Solutions of Triangles & Heights and Distances||1.3||Matrices & Determinants||6.7|
|4||Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equations||7.0||Continuity & differentiability||1.3|
|5||Permutations & Combinations||3.0||Applications of Differentiation||6.3|
|6||Progressions & Series and Binomial Theorem||9.7||Integration||7.0|
|7||Straight Lines||5.0||Applications of Integrals||3.3|
|9||Conic Section||6.7||3D Geometry||6.7|
|10||Limits and Differentiation||5.3||Vectors||3.3|
|11||Mathematical Reasoning and Induction||3.3||Probability – 2||2.3|
|13||Probability – 1||1.0|
JEE Main Syllabus 2019 in Hindi is also given by the Joint Entrance Examination Authority on its authentic web page jeemain.nic.com. JEE Main Syllabus with Weighatage 2019 contains in Mathematics subject mathematical Reasoning, Quadratic Equation and Application of Integrals. This is all about the one subject Mathematics. Other two subjects Physics and Chemistry contain Communication system, Electrons and Atoms and Nuclei whereas Chemistry includes Coordination Compound, Surface Chemistry and some basic concepts in chemistry. If you talk about JEE main Syllabus with Marking Scheme then droppers must know that the Joint Entrance Examination include negative marking in the paper and this is quite true that the There is negative marking in the JEE main exam.
JEE Main Chemistry Syllabus 2019
|S. No.||Class 11||Weightage||Class 12||Weightage|
|1||Basic Concepts||2.3||Solid State||2.0|
|4||Chemical Bonding||7.3||Chemical Kinetics||3.3|
|5||States of Matter||3.0||Surface Chemistry||5.7|
|6||Thermodynamics||3.7||Extraction of Elements||0.7|
|7||Equilibrium||3.3||P Block Elements||5.7|
|8||Redox reactions||0.3||D and F Elements||4.3|
|9||Hydrogen & S Block Elements||4.3||Coordination Compounds||5.0|
|10||Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry||6.3||Halogen Contaning Organic Compounds||3.0|
|11||Hydrocarbons and Its Substituents||3.3||Oxygen Containing Organic Compounds||8.3|
|12||Environmental Chemistry||1.0||Nitrogen Containing Organic Compounds||3.0|
|13||Practical Chemistry||2.3||Biomolecules & Polymers||5.7|
|14||Chemistry in Everyday Life||0.7|
One- Fourth of the marks are deducted by the authority or examiner if the wrong option is marked by the candidate. JEE main Exam Syllabus is written in above given paragraph and for knowing more official website is also mentioned in the above paragraph. Candidates can search the JEE main Topic wise Syllabus after visiting the main authentic official web portal of the Joint Entrance examination Board. The website will give you accurate and full information which you wanted to know actually. For any issue regarding the Joint Entrance Examination please contact soon with the authorize person of the JEE Authority.
JEE Main 2019 Physics Syllabus
|S. No.||Class 11||Weightage||Class 12||Weightage|
|1||Units & Dimensions||5.3||Electric Charges & Fields||3.7|
|2||Kinematics||1.7||Electric Potential & Capacitance||3.3|
|3||Laws of Motion||2.7||Moving Charges & Magnetism||6.3|
|4||Work, Energy & Power||3.7||Magnetism & Matter||1.0|
|5||Rotational Motion||6.3||Electromagnetic Waves & Communication Systems||3.3|
|7||Mechanics of Solids & Fluids||2.7||Electromagnetic Induction||3.0|
|10||Thermal Properties||0.7||Ray Optics||5.7|
|12||Kinetic Theory of Gases||2.7||Dual Nature of Radiation||4.3|
|13||Atoms & Nuclei||2.3|
The JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern will aid the candidates to get a notion about the making scheme, type of questions, medium of question paper, time limitation and more. Once the candidates develop an insight about the Exam Pattern of JEE Main 2019, they will be able to prepare accordingly. The JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern is given below so that the candidates can gain complete information and ensure that they don’t hider Preparation.
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2019
JEE main Exam pattern 2019 is little bit changed from the previous year. There are not so many changes in the examination paper for accurate and right information kindly visit the official website of JEE Board jeemain.nic.in. You guys will get better formation of the accurate and authentic details over here. Candidates first go to the website then making the pattern continue, students can click on the JEE main Exam Pattern PDF. From here after downloading the examination pattern and taking it in a hard copy you can see the require examination pattern of Joint Entrance Examination Authority. Joint Entrance Examination Board contains many subjects such as Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
JEE Main Exam Pattern PDF
JEE main B.Arch Exam pattern 2019 is given on the accurate official website of the Joint Entrance Examination Board. Kindly visit the web page for all examination details. Joint Entrance Examination Board also provide the JEE main Exam pattern PDF format. This will help in downloading as well as for taking a print out form of the examination pattern. This is more important to find out the examination pattern of JEE and number of questions in the exam, rules and regulations of the examination hall, marks deduction in negative marking and many more essential things which are also important from the examination point of view.
Exam Pattern of JEE main 2019
IIT JEE main Exam pattern is similar to some extent you guys will see the paper. It may be possible that the cutoff of the paper goes high. After consulting with some senior authorize candidates it came in front of us that it is very essential to keep updated with all the mandatory tasks. Smart JEE Aspirants can watch the Exam pattern of JEE main 2019 some senior person of the same authority or via going/visiting the websites jeemain.nic.in. JEE main Exam Question pattern is of objective type. Some questions may come in subjective pattern. Otherwise major of the questions will come in objective pattern.
Students can drop a comment and for further details related to the examination kindly visit the following website of the Joint Entrance Examination Board jeemain.nic.in.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern – Paper 1 ( B.E / B. Tech )
- Mode of Examination : The paper will be conducted in two separate modes. One is the offline mode ( pen and paper based Examination ) and the other is the Online mode ( Computer based Examination ). The candidates have to opt for either the two modes during the time of registration.
- Subjects and type of questions : The subject combination is Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. There will be 30 objective type questions with equal weightage to each subject.
- Time Limit : For the both offline and online mode of Examination, the candidates will be given a duration of 3 hours to complete the paper. The exam will start in the morning 9:30 to 12:30. However, in the online mode, a second shift might be allotted to the students which will start from 2pm -5pm, if required. However, candidates with 40% or more disability will be given one hour extra time to finish the paper.
- Language : The question paper of will be available in Hindi and English medium. The Examination centres in Gujarat, Daman and Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli will be given the language choice of Gujarat as well along with Hindi and English mediums. However, candidates should note they have to choose the medium of language while filling up the application form. It cannot be changed later.
- Making scheme : Out of the four given response in each question, there is only one correct response. The correct answer will be allotted 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted tor indicating wrong answers of each question. Check the details below.
|Subject||No.of Questions||Marksper Question||Total Marks|
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern – Paper 2 ( B. Arch./B.Planning ) :
- Mode of Examination : Paper 2 question Paper will be available Only offline mode.
- Subjects and type of questions : The subject combination is Mathematics part 1 Aptitude test Part 2 and Drawing test Part 3. The Mathematics and Aptitude section will contain 30 objective type questions where as the Drawing section will contain 7 questions out of which candidates will need to attempt any two.
- As per the JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern the time limit, language and making scheme is similar to that in paper 1.
Instructions for Paper 1 ( B.E / B.Tech ) online Examinations :
A sample mock test will be available on JEE Main website in the month of December 2016 for practice purpose and to give the candidate look and feel of the Computer Based Examination ( CBE ).
The candidates must sign on the Attendance sheet at the appropriate place.
Rough sheets will be provide for the candidates to do all the calculations / writing work. Candidates are governed by all Rules and Regulations of the Board with regard to their conduct in the Examinations Hall. All cases of unfair means will be dealt with as per rules.
Exam Guidelines for paper 1 ( B.E / B.Tech ) and paper 2 ( B.Arch. / B.Planning ) Offline mode :
For aptitude test in Architecture, candidates are advised to bring their own geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons.
Candidates are advised to bring their own black / blue ball pens of good quality. These will not be supplied by the board. They should also carry a cardboard or a clip board on which nothing is written, so that they have no difficulty in filling responses in the answer.
The candidate will be asked to break / open the seal of the paper five minutes before the commencement. The Answer sheet should be taken out carefully. The candidate should check carefully the test booklet code printed on side-2 of the answer sheet is the similar to the code printed on the Test Booklet. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the Invigilator for replacement of both the Test Booklets and the answer sheet. Follow this news for more info.
Candidate will write particulars with Blue / Black ball point pen on the both sides of the answer sheet. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited.