FCI Watchman Gujarat Result 2020. Food Corporation of India recently on its official notification offered 107 vacancies of Watchman in Gujarat Region, and now in cognizance with the recruitment process, has uploaded FCI Watchman Gujarat Result 2020 tentatively. If you have taken the FCI Watchman written competitive examination then here you will be able to download your FCI Watchman Gujarat Result 2020, through direct links activated in the article below.
FCI Watchman Gujarat Result 2020
Are you waiting for the 11th February 2020 conducted Written examination held by Food Corporation of India in various test centers in the state of Gujarat? Well, if so then you just reached the right place.
As we will at very first let you know all the details officially announced about FCI Watchman Result 2020 with direct links that too which are now officially activated to ease your assess to your scorecards/ Results.
The Food Corporation of India will be publishing the Watchman Class IV exam result 2020, only those candidates who have taken the examination in Gujarat will now be able to download their results published now only for Gujarat region using their Registration Number and DOB or Login Details.
FCI Gujarat Watchman Written test result 2020 download
Every Year Food Corporation Of India offers a chance of employment for candidates over many states who have the minimum educational qualification of 8th pass Yes you heard it right, no graduation degree is required for the post.
Over thousands of candidates applied for FCI Watchman recruitment 2020 notification not just in Gujarat but also in various others states as Punjab, Rajasthan, Delhi e.t.c.
But in proceedings with FCI Watchman Gujarat region recruitment 2020, the FCI has taken the responsibility to commence FCI Gujarat written competitive examination held on 11th February 2020 in Ahmedabad of the state Gujarat.
Overview of FCI Gujarat Watchman Result 2020
Exam Name: FCI Watchman Written Exam
Organization Name: Food Corporation of India, Gujarat
Name of the Posts: Watchman
Exam Level: Gujarat State
No of Vacancies: 107 Posts
Page Info: Written Exam Result
Official Address: http://www.fcijobportalgujarat.com
Food Corporation of India Watchman Result 2020 (Gujarat)
The Online application lines to register for 107 posts of Watchman vacant in state Gujarat was activated from 30th of December 2020 and the lines remain open and activated un till 29th January 2020.
Candidates applied within the due date with all documents submission and application fees duly payment allowed to access their e-admit cards on the prescheduled date of 5th February 2020.
And within a week of issue of hall tickets, the department holds FCI Watchman written test on 11th February 2020, now candidates taken the examination are invited to avail the next procedure that is to gain access to your scorecards or results.
FCI Gujarat Watchman Answer Key 2020(11th Feb 2020) download
- Since the officials will take time scrutinizing the answer copies of candidates, you have to have waited for few days, but we understand your curiosity and so as the authorities.
- Hence, they will publish FCI Gujarat Watchman Answer Key 2020 on their official website for the written examination on 11/2/2020.
- These answer sheets will be available for all set of papers, and will contain the right answers of questions asked in your question paper.
- You also can claim the answer given in it, if found incorrect later, by following some set of procedures.
- Within one week of the objection of paper keys, the Food Corporation of India will release the Final Answer key for SET-A/B/C/D examinations.
FCI Ahemdabad Watchman Solved Answer sheet 2020 download
- So candidates, as you know that the paper conducted, was offline, simple pen-paper question paper.
- The questions were the Objective type.
- There were 120 Questions.
- Each questions containing 01 marks.
- There was negative marking with 0.25 marks means one-fourth mark will be deducted if any question attempted was wrong.
- So, make sure you had not made random guesses unless your marks will be deducted.
Note:- Your questions attempted, marks scored and negative marking will not depend on the language you chooses, as the paper was trilingual that is in English, Hindi and Regional Language.
FCI Gujarat Watchman Cut off Marks 2020/Minimum Qualifying Marks
There are the minimum qualifying marks which has to be scored on the basis of the category of the candidate, the reserved section of candidates will have to score a little less than others.
The FCI Gujarat Watchman cutoff marks are depending on some of the factors, there are
- No of candidates applied for the exam.
- No of candidates appeared in the exam.
- Level of question paper.
- Vacancy availability.
Here are some IMPORTANT DATES:-
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 30th December 2020
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 29th January 2020.
3. Availability of Admit Cards on website:- 5th February 2020
4. Date of Written Test:- 11th February 2020.
5.Date of Result Announcement :- Available Soon.
Gujarat FCI Watchman PET Events/PET Selection List 2020 download
The Physical test dates has not yet intimated by Food Corporation of India, as there will be official publish of written test result then a final merit list will be prepared to contain the names of candidates who have qualified all the procedure towards FCI Watchman recruitment.
Given below are PET Standards in terms of Race, High Jump, Long Jump for male and female candidates.
|1||Running||1500 Meters in 06 Minimum 15 Seconds||800 Meters in 04 Minutes 30 Seconds|
|2||Long Jump||3.65 Meters in 3 chances||2.6 Meters in 3 Chances|
|3||High Jump||1.2 Meters in 3 Chances||0.90 Meters in 3 Chances|
Steps to Check FCI Gujarat Watchman Result 2020
- Initially, candidates will have to visit the official website.
- After loading on the department website homepage.
- Find Result, Merit list link.
- Click on the link and enter reference number or other required details.
- Your result will display on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of result for the final selection process.
Candidates we hope you like the information, feel free to ask us any queries or comments below and stay tuned for further updates…