PU CET 2020 official notification has been released. Candidates can read this article for detailed information of PU CET 2020 like exam dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus and much more from here. The application form for PU CET 2020 exam will be made available only in online mode.
PU CET 2020 Important Links
- PU CET 2020 Exam Dates
- PU CET 2020 Syllabus
- PU CET 2020 Admit Card
PU CET 2020 Application Fee
- 1 PU CET 2020 Application Fee
- 2 PU CET 2020 Important Dates
- 3 PU CET 2020 Exam Summary
- 4 PU CET 2020 Counselling
- The PU CET 2020 application fee for General category will be —.
- The application fee for OBC/SC/ST will be Rs —.
- Candidates can pay the application fee by online method (debit card/credit card and net banking or via E- Mitra of CSC Kiosk charge.
You can check all the important information such as PU CET 2020 exam pattern, application fee, syllabus, result, eligibility criteria etc of PU CET 2020 by reading the article carefully.
PU CET 2020 Important Dates
Candidates must check the below table to get a complete idea about the first & last date of PU CET 2020 Application form, admit card, result etc. The dates are tentative in nature:-
|Last Date to submit Application Form|
|Admit Card Available|
PU CET 2020 Exam Summary
The exam details can be checked below:
- Name of the Exam – PU CET 2020
- Conducting Body –
- Exam Type –
- Exam Mode – Pen and Paper (Offline)
PU CET 2020 Application Form
Here we have given details about PU CET 2020 examination including application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, previous year question papers etc.
PU CET Previous Years Question Papers
Those who are searching for the previous years question papers of PU CET Exam can now download by clicking on the given link (Click here).
PU CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check PU CET Eligibility below before applying:
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Minimum age to appear for the Rajasthan PTET is 21 years.
- Update Soon
PU CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam:
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions
- Duration: 180 minutes (3 hours)
- Language: Hindi & English
- Negative Marking:
PU CET 2020 Syllabus
Candidates must aware of all the topics of the syllabus to crack the PU CET exam with very good scores.
Here, we are providing the complete syllabus of the PU CET 2020.
PU CET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates may download the PU CET 2020 admit card very soon. The steps for downloading the admit card are listed below:
- Visit the Official website.
- PU CET Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website easily.
- Click on the PU CET admit Card 2020 link.
- Candidates need to enter all the details carefully.
- Click on the submit button.
- Admit card will appear on your screen
- Download the admit card.
PU CET 2020 Cut Off
Cut off marks of PU CET 2020 will be updated on the official website. Candidates are requested to check official website regularly.
PU CET 2020 Result
The result of PU CET Exam will be available on the official website. It can only be checked through online mode. The result will be announced in the month of June.
To check the result candidates need to provide the necessary login details. After checking the PU CET 2020 result, candidates can take a printout of the scores for future use.
PU CET 2020 Counselling
Those candidates who are qualified will be invited for the PU CET2020 counselling process. Candidates will be qualified on the basis of marks, which will be uploaded on the official website.