Bihar ITI Admission 2020: BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) is the responsible/ conducting authority which conducts ITI CAT every year. Candidates those who are seeking for admission in various ITI colleges in Bihar must apply for ITI CAT 2020 on or before the due date. The online registration for ITI CAT 2020 will possibly start in the month of February 2020 and the entrance exam will be possibly held in the month of May 2020 Tentatively. Interested candidates can check this article in order to get all details regarding Bihar ITI Admission 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, admission process etc.
Bihar ITI Admission 2020 Exam Dates
Here, we provide a tentative exam schedule for Bihar ITI Admission 2020, check below:
|The online registration process will start from||February 2020|
|Last date for online registration||March 2020|
|Closing date for submission of application fees through bank challan||March 2020|
|Last date to submit application fees through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking||March 2020|
|Closing date for final submission of the application form||March 2020|
|Correction in the application form||March 2020|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of online submitted application form along with bank challan and related documents through speed/registered post||March 2020|
|Availability of admit card||May 2020|
|Date of entrance examination||May 2020|
Before appearing in the ITI CAT entrance exam candidates must have satisfied the recommended eligibility criteria for the exam. The details of Bihar ITI entrance examination 2020 eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidates must complete his/her 10thor equivalent qualification in Science and Maths from CBSE or Bihar school education board. Candidate must clear the subjects of qualifying examination such as Physics, Maths, and Chemistry individually
- Candidates those who are appearing in the qualifying examination or equivalent are also eligible to apply. However, the candidate must need to produce the passing certificate of class 10thor equivalent at the time of counselling
- Candidates those who want to apply for IT Sector are required to pass the 10thor equivalent qualification with science subjects
- For Non-science courses, the candidate must complete his/her 10thor equivalent in any subject.
Nationality /Residential criteria
Only Indian citizens with any of the following norms/ criteria can apply for ITI CAT 2020:
- Candidates those whose parents are the permanent resident of Bihar are eligible to apply
- Candidates those whose parents are not permanent residents of Bihar, but serving under the Government of Bihar/ Central Government/ Public Undertaking or any University in the Bihar State
- The minimum age of candidates must be minimum 14 years as on 1st of August, 2020. For Mechanic Tractor and Motor vehicle trade candidates the minimum age limit should be 17 years
- There will be no upper age limit for candidates
Candidates those who are willing will have to go through a medical test and after passing the medical test candidate will be considered eligible for admission
Bihar ITI 2020 Application Form: How to Apply
ITI CAT 2020 application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of exam conducting authority (BCECEB) i.e. bceceboard.com. Candidates can check the below instructions to fill up the application form
- To apply online, candidates firstly need to visit the official website of exam conducting authority as mentioned above and then click on “Apply for ITICAT-2020” link available at its home page
- After that, Candidates need to register themselves by providing some of the basic details. After successful registration candidate will get a registration number and password through their registered email ID
- Candidates have to pay the necessary examination fee i.e. Rs. 550/- for General/ BC/ OBC category candidates and Rs 100/- candidates from SC/ST category. They can deposit the fee either through credit card/debit card/ net banking or bank challan
- After the successful submission of the application fee, candidates have to fill up personal and educational details in the form
- After that candidate required to Upload the scanned image of recent passport size photograph as per specification
- Before submitting the application form candidates need to ensure that all information provided by them is correct.
- Candidates need to submit the downloaded copy of part A and part B of application form along with important certificates need to be sent to the address mentioned below:
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014 A
The exam conducting board will release the Bihar ITI admission 2020 Admit card via online mode possibly in the month of May 2020. Candidates need to visit the official website of BCECECB to download their admit card. One can check and download his/her admit card by entering their registration number and DOB (date of birth) in the given fields. Candidates also need to bring they are admitted card while appearing in the entrance exam.
Steps to download the Bihar ITI Admit card 2020
- Log in to the official website: http://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- In the right top corner under latest updates, a link to download the admit card is given
- Click on the “Download Admit Card of ITICAT-2020”
- A new page will appear on your screen
- Click on “DOWNLOAD YOUR ADMIT CARD BY REGISTRATION NO. AND DATE OF BIRTH”
- Enter your registration number and date of birth
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Admit card will appear on your screen
- Check and download it
- Take a printout for future use
- Types of Question: Question paper will comprise of MCQ’s type Question
- Total Number of Questions: There will be total of 150 Question in the Question paper
- Exam Duration: Duration of examination will be 2 hours and 15 minutes (i.e. 135 minutes)
- Total Marks: Question paper will contain a weight of total 300 marks
- Marking Scheme: Candidate will be awarded 2 marks for every right answer
- Negative Marking: there will be no provision for Negative Marking
|Subjects||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks|
Candidate must prepare themselves for the entrance paper as per the syllabus is given. The difficulty of the exam is of class 10 level. Hence, the candidate must be thorough with the syllabus of class 10 for Mathematics and Science. The detailed BIHAR ITI Admission 2020 syllabus is as given below: –
|Mathematics||Sets and Functions, Algebra, Co-ordinate Geometry, Calculus, Statistics & Probability, Relations and functions, Vectors, 3-D Geometry, Linear Programming|
|Science||Physics: Physical world and measurement, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Heat and Thermodynamics, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves, Current Electricity, Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism etc|
|Chemistry: Some basic concepts of Chemistry, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions etc.|
|Biology: Structural Organization an Animals and Plants, Diversity in Living World, Cell: Structure and Function, Human Physiology, Genetics and Evolution, Plant Physiology etc.|
|General Knowledge||Current Affairs, Indian History, Indian Geography, Sports, Famous Personalities etc.|
The candidate who successfully gave the exams are now waiting for the answer key for the Bihar ITI, the official answer key for the exam will be uploaded on the official website of exam conducting authority. Candidate can also check the Answer key form our website as we also provide a direct link here on this web page to check the answer key. The answer key will help the candidate to estimate their marks/ score before the result declaration.
Steps to download the Bihar ITI Admission 2020 Answer key
- Firstly check the official website of BCECE i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
- On the homepage go to the section (Latest Update New Section)
- Then find a link named ITICAT Answer Key
- Then choose your examination question set and click on that link
- Now the answer key will be download
Result & Merit list
The exam conducting authority will announce the result via online mode on its official website. After the announcement of the result, a merit list will be prepared based on candidate’s marks obtained in ITICAT exam. The admission will be given to candidates on the basis of rank acquired in the merit list.
Instructions for Downloading the BCECEB ITICAT Result 2020:
- In order to download the Result, the candidates must open the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (bceceboard.com)
- In the Home page, the candidates will get the Latest Updates section.
- In the Latest Updates section, the candidates have to click on the link of Result of ITICAT-2020.
- After opening the above-mentioned link, the candidates will be able to view their result in PDF format.
- The candidates may save the PDF file for further references.
All shortlisted/ successful candidates will be further invited for counselling procedure. Selected candidates will be intimated for counselling schedule through post or official website.
The candidate coming for personal appearance should bring along with them the following documents for checking and depositing before counselling:
- Self-Attested photocopies of High School Certificate and Marks-Sheet along with the originals.
- Self-Attested photocopies of Intermediate Certificate and Marks-Sheet along with the originals.
- Self-Attested photocopies of Marks-Sheet and Certificate of any other higher degree qualifications that he/she may possess along with the originals.
- Rural/Sports/Agriculturists Weight age Certificate, in original, as given in Prospectus 2020, if applicable.
If any candidate having a query regarding Bihar ITI Admission 2020, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.