Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Jobs 2019. Candidates have you yet not applied for 894 Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Jobs 2019, if not so here you can, as Arunachal Pradesh Police department has issued a recruitment notification invited eligible candidates through Online Application forms for 894 post of Constable (GD) Civil Police (Male/Female) and Constable (Band/Bugler) IRBN (only Male).
The applying mode is strictly Online, the Online application form submission has been initiated from 21st August 2019(21.08.2019) and will takes place upto 30th September 2019. candidates enrolled within the given time lap will be allowed to carry out selection processes. Given below are the direct links to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Jobs 2019, procedure of selection for Constable posts, exam pattern, syllabus, and all detailed information about Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2019. Here is RTU kota 6th sem result official website.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2019
- 1 Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2019
- 2 Arunachal Pradesh Police constable Jobs 2019 – Vacancies details, Pay structure
- 3 Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Exam date 2019
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019
- 5 Steps to Apply Arunachal Pradesh Civil Constable Recruitment 2019
Arunachal Pradesh Office of Director General of Police has issued a recruitment notification advertised on its official website as Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Jobs 2019, under which candidates belonging to different category are invited for 897 posts of Constable in various districts, the vacancies are reserved for different reserved category candidates, interested and eligible candidates are invited to submit their Online application forms un till 30th September 2019(30.09.2019), being the last date to fill Online Application forms. The department has set some physical and education criteria in terms of Eligibility discussed below, every candidate before applying must read them and make sure whether you are eligible for the post or not.
Arunachal Pradesh Police constable Jobs 2019 – Vacancies details, Pay structure
Every candidate must submit their Application forms, within the dully dates given above, with an application fees payable of Rs 40 for general and Rs.10 to other category candidates. Relevant link to download your Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Jobs 2019 Application forms has been activated on official web portal of Arunachal Police www.arunpol.nic.in. Candidates Your Application forms must be submitted 1. Within the time period before 30th sept or on 30th sept 2019.
2. With Payable Application fees.
3. With required documents to be attested with application forms, they are discussed below.
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Constable Civil Police (Male)||439 Posts|
|2.||Constable Civil Police (Female)||303 Posts|
|3.||Constable IRBN (Band/ Bugler) (Male only)||155 Posts|
AP Police Recruitment brief details – Pay Scale/Post No.
|Name of Post||Constable|
|Number of vacancies||897|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21,700-69,100|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Jobs 2019/ Arunachal Pradesh Police application form 2019
Given here are some criteria which every candidate interested in this job need to obey while applying for Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Jobs 2019, or we can say it is the correct method which you shall opt to register yourselves for constable vacancies Online.
- First, of all visiting the official website www.arunpol.nic.in., you have to find the Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019 link.
- By clicking on to the links, apply now option will appear.
- Hitting to that link you will see an application form, which has to be filled properly with following certificates attested, they are:-
Proof of age as per School Certificate / Birth Registration Certificate
Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
4 (four) recent passport size colour photographs (one affixed on the application form at the space provided and 03 (three) nos.separately enclosed in an envelope with self signature on backside.
Self addressed reply envelope affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 5/-
A treasury challan of Rs. 101- for APST candidates and Rs.40/- for General candidates in favour of Asstt Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Exam date 2019
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Start Date to Submit the Application Form||14th August 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||30th September 2019|
|Arunachal Pradesh Constable Admit Card Date||October 2019|
|Arunachal Pradesh Constable Examination Date||October 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019
Arunachal Pradesh Director general of Police shall commencing Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Civil written examination very soon, after completion of online applying process, hence before dreaming to grab this chance you must check the eligibility criteria to appear for the jobs offered in terms of Age, Educational qualification and don’t forget to analyze the selection criteria given below.
The age of an applicant must be greater than 17 year and less than 21 year. But the department as per reserved category age relaxation, has set a relaxation of Upper Age limit for SC, ST and Women Communities.
- A candidate aspiring for Constable (GD) Civil Police (Male/Female) Posts must have a 10th passed certificate from a recognized board.
- Those aspirants want to apply for the Constable (Band/Bugler) IRBN (Male) they must have completed their Class X Pass and Knowledge in Playing Band/ Bugle.
Selection criteria for Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Jobs 2019
Selection for Arunachal Pradesh police Constable Jobs 2019 will going to be through 5 selective rounds, candidate has to qualify every successive round to become eligible for the nest one, so here are the five selection rounds as per Arunachal Pradesh Director General of Police:-
- Physical Efficiency
- Endurance Test
- Written Examination
- Trade Test
- Document Verification
- A treasury challan of Rs. 101- for APST candidates
- Rs.40/- for General candidates in favour of Asstt Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar.
Steps to Apply Arunachal Pradesh Civil Constable Recruitment 2019
- First of all, the candidate should need to browse the Arunachal Pradesh Police official site.
- Go to the advertisement zone and search the Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Notification.
- Grab the eligibility7 criteria details and download the application form.
- Enter the appropriate details in the Arunachal Pradesh Constable Application Form.
- Deposit the application fee and enclosed the scanned copies of required documents.
- Take the printout of the application form and click on the submit button.
Official Recruitment Notification – Check here
Candidates we will be here informing about the admit cards and other related events, stay tuned with us, and share this article if you liked it..