AP RCET 2019 Hall Ticket: To complete 500 M.Phil and 2,400 Ph.D. seats in Andhra Pradesh state, Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education well known as APSCHE is going to conduct AP RCET 2019 (Research Common Entrance Test) very soon. Application process for this exam is over and now authority is almost read to release AP RCET 2019 Hall Ticket on its official website. Candidates who has applied to this paper and now looking for admit card, you can get AP RCET 2019 admit card from link given in this article. APSCHE is conducting written entrance test of 180 marks from August 22 to August 24, 2019. So, admit card for this exam are available to download from August 16, 2019.
AP RCET 2019 Hall Ticket Download
For online written exam test, candidate should have valid admit card. Aspirants can download their admit card, hall ticket from official web portal by using application id and password. Your AP RCET 2019 Admit card will contain information like candidate name, exam center code and location and roll number. Along with this, some important instructions are shared on admit card. Read this complete article to download AP RCET 2019 Hall Ticket. Check Army recruitment 2019.
AP RCET 2019 Hall Ticket Important Dates
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Date of hosting the vacancy position in all websites Universities in their websites||25-06-2019(Monday)|
|Issue of Notification||30-06-2019 (Saturday)|
|Commencement of online application||07-07-2019 (Saturday)|
|Last date for online submission without late fee||06-08-2019 (Monday)|
|Last date for online submission with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||11-08-2019 (Saturday)|
|Correction of online application data already submitted||12-08-2019 and 13-08-2019 (Sunday and Monday)|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||From 16-08-2019 (Thursday) Onwards|
|Examination Dates||24-08-2019 to 25-08-2019 (Friday to Saturday)|
27-08-2019 to 28-08-2019 (Monday to Tuesday)
Data On APRCET Hall Ticket 2019
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Competitor Date of Birth (DOB)
- Category (ST/SC/BC& Other)
- Candidate Roll Number
- Aspirants Photograph
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Date and Time
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Exam Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Examination Name
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
Essential Documents For APRCET 2019
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
How to Download AP RCET 2019 Hall Ticket?
As you know that authority has released admit card on official website. You can download your admit card frorm their. Here i have written complete steps to make your path easy. Just follow these instructions and get your AP RCET 2019 admit card.
- First of candidates need to open official website.
- Now you will see login option.
- Enter you login details and press submit. You have to enter your application form number and password. You also can use date of birth.
- Next your APRCET 2019 admit card will be displayed on screen.
- Download this admit card and take a print out.
APSCHE Board has released admit card on its official website @ sche.ap.gov.in/RCET. Candidates can download admit card from 16th august 2019 to 22nd august 2019. As this paper will be scheduled to held on 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th August 2019. So you have to download your call letter on time.