AMU B.Ed application form 2019, Aligarh Muslim University B.Ed admission form 2019 download, AMU B.Ed Syllabus, Exam Pattern, important dates, counseling process all are summarised for 2019 session admission here in this article.
AMU B.Ed application form 2019
- 1 AMU B.Ed application form 2019
- 2 AMU B.Ed Admission Entrance form 2019 download
- 3 AMU B.Ed Entrance test 2019 tentative dates
- 3.1 AMU B.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 3.2 Age Limitations:-
- 3.3 AMU B.Ed Application fees 2019
- 3.4 AMU B.Ed Admissions 2019/Admission Guidelines
- 3.5 AMU B.Ed Exam pattern 2019 written test pattern download
- 3.6 AMU Aligarh B.Ed Admit Card 2019 download
- 3.7 AMU B.Ed Entrance Examination Syllabus 2019
- 3.8 AMU B.Ed Result 2019
- 3.9 AMU B.Ed Counselling 2019 Counselling Schedule/dates
- 3.10 How to download AMU B.Ed application form 2019 or Apply Online
- 3.11 Must Read before going to AMU B.Ed Entrance test 2019/Some preparatory tips
Aligarh Muslim University which formerly called as AMU is a public central University which conducts various courses for every academic session.For students from Aligarh, it is a big hub of pursuing quality education for graduates and postgraduates courses as MBBS, BDS, SSSC (Science), SSSC (Humanities/Commerce), PG Diploma, B.Ed, B.Tech, B.Arch, BA LLB, MBA, MBA IB, MCA, MSW, and Diploma in Engineering, BA, B.Sc, BUMS/Pre-Tib, LLM, C. E. T. (Professional Courses), Diploma in General Nursing, Master of Agribusiness Mgmt., B. S. W., M.Ed, M. F. C./M. T. A, B. A. (Hons.), BLI (Sc.), M.A. (Mass Comm.), M.L.I.Sc, M.Sc (Biotechnology), B. Sc. (Hons.)and B.Com Hons.
Here we are concerned about those students who want to seek their career in the field of Education or teaching and thus are aspiring for AMU B.Ed 2019 admissions. To get into AMU B.Ed Admission for session 2019, candidates are invited by the exam conducting authorities of the University to submit AMU B.Ed application form 2019 on due dates. The AMU B.Ed admission form 2019 will be made available online on the official website of AMU.
AMU B.Ed Admission Entrance form 2019 download
Like every year Aligarh Muslim University brings on the admission process into various fields from January 2019 onwards and conduct entrance examinations thereafter once the Online applying process is terminated, all successfully applied candidates are invited for entrance written test for concerned courses. As here we are discussing relevantly AMU B.Ed Admissions 2019, so it should be noted that the AMU B.ed Application form 2019 will be made available from January 2019 onwards and last date to submit your online application form will be tentatively 3rd week of February 2019. So all candidates needed to quick their senses as the online admission form are soon going to activate with appropriate links.
To get Sample papers for B.Ed 2019 check below
AMU B.Ed Entrance test 2019 tentative dates
Given below is a quick overview of the tentative dates of when to perform various events tugged with AMU B.Ed admissions 2019, the clear exact date to apply online, last date, date of written examination and publish of result will be broadcasted by the University afterwards till then be ready to perform every task on time with these tentative AMU B.Ed application form 2019 details.
|Starting date to apply Online||January 2019(tentative)|
|Last date to apply Online||3rd week of February 2019|
|AMU B.Ed entrance test 2019||27th May 2019(10.00 am)|
|AMU B.Ed admit card 2019 availability||Last week of April 2019|
|AMU B.Ed entrance result 2019||May/June 2019|
AMU B.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
Students wanted to crack AMU B.Ed admissions 2019, first check whether you meet the eligibility demands of AMU for Bachelors of Education course. If yes then you may proceed further applying steps, given are is a point to point eligibility demands for AMU B.Ed admissions 2019, read carefully and apply as per last date to apply Online.
- Candidates shall have scored marks as an aggregate of 50% in B.A. / B.Sc. / B. Com. / B.Th.
- If you are a Master’s degree holder then that also can be considered if you have scored 55% in Science / Social Sciences / Humanities, Bachelor in Engineering & Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics.
- The candidates should have studied two subjects from School of Madrasa or recognized Madrasa Education level as main or not main subjects.
- Malayalam / Bengali subject will only be considered as School Subject at Malappuram / Murshidabad Centres respectively.
Different Age group is been set for different courses they are given below”-
- Diploma Course – 21 years
- Graduate Course – 24 years
- Postgraduate Course – 27 years
For more clear information about eligibility, details refer to the official notification as you will get a full age band and more clearly explained educational eligibility view there.
AMU B.Ed Application fees 2019
The B.Ed Application form fees is payable by every candidate, howsoever some amount has been discounted for reserved category candidates that will be updated later on.
- The AMU B.Ed application fees 2019 can be deposited by a candidate in many ways, he can use Online Net Banking, or by using Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Bank Demand Draft – DD should be drawn in the favor of “Finance Officer” payable at Aligarh.
- Bank Challan – Fee can be submitted to ICICI or Canara Bank challan.
AMU B.Ed Admissions 2019/Admission Guidelines
- The admission will only be on the basis of Written competitive entrance test but the final allotment of seats for B.Ed will depend on various other tests.
- The Selection procedure where ever necessary will involves GD or Personal Interview.
- Candidates have to submit original mark sheet of the qualifying examination, migration certificate and character certificate at the time of admission.
- Final merit list will be published on the official website and University notice board after notifying the result overall of both written exam and Personal Interview.
AMU B.Ed Exam pattern 2019 written test pattern download
- The exam paper will consist of 100 marks.
- There will be four sections of papers from where the questions are asked.
- All the Four Sections contains 25 marks each.
- The Time Duration Given is 2 Hours.
|General English||25 Marks|
|Teaching Aptitude||25 Marks|
|Current Educational Affairs||25 Marks|
AMU Aligarh B.Ed Admit Card 2019 download
The AMU Aligarh B.Ed Admit Card 2019 will be a ticket to your entrance test, and hence every candidate needed to download it as soon as it gets uploaded April/May 2019.
It should be noted that no candidates are informed personally about the release of admit card neither it will be personally sent to any of candidate through the post.
The AMU B.Ed Admit card 2019 will only be published and thus can be generated from official website of AMU using suitable links.
The admit card for departmental courses will be collected from the office where application form had submitted and will be issued one or two days before the examination.
AMU B.Ed Entrance Examination Syllabus 2019
Here we are elaborating the topics which you shall prepare for different subjects under AMU B.Ed entrance paper course. Based on the latest exam pattern introduced by Aligarh Muslim University this syllabus has been introduced for aspirants.
|Section I : General Awareness|
|1. Basic Economics|
|3. Indian History|
|4. Indian Constitution|
|Section II : Quantitative Aptitude|
|1. Number System|
|2. HCF and LCM|
|3. Ratio and Proportion|
|5. Profit and Loss|
|6. Simple Interest|
|7. Compound Intrest|
|8. Time and Work|
|9. Time and Distance|
|10. Problems of age|
|Section III : Reasoning|
|2. Number Series|
|3. Find out Wrong Term|
|4. Alphabet series|
|5. Coding and Decoding|
|6. Different from Others|
|7. Blood relation Problem|
|9. Direction Problem|
|12. Problems of Cubes|
|Section IV : Teaching Aptitudes|
|Section V : Miscellaneous: G.K.|
AMU B.Ed Result 2019
The Result of various programmes run for 2019 session will be published after the conduct of written test in June/July 2019 tentatively. The Result will be published in concerned faculty/college/center/proctor’s office/controller’s website.
It is only on the basis of AMU B.Ed result 2019, the candidates will get the opportunity to take part in AMU B.Ed Counselling 2019 for carrying out seat allotment procedure.
AMU B.Ed Counselling 2019 Counselling Schedule/dates
The Counselling is the last procedure of whole admission process. Aspiring students who have scored good are called for Counselling where according to their ranks distribution of seats and courses are offered.
Here on our website we will be soon giving you exact dates as when the AMU will conduct AMU B.Ed Counselling with counseling dates.
How to download AMU B.Ed application form 2019 or Apply Online
Aspirants since today all the applying online procedure are performed online, so the AMU University has also opted the submitting and providing online application forms to its candidates now this can be done under three sets of functions discussed one by one in details below:–
- First candidates need to login to the official website or AMU or click the direct link given here.Official website link
- Then on the home page, click on the “Register now” link activated.
- Provide your registration details and select a username and Password for your login id.
Now start filling up your application process as follows:-
| Step 1.|
Candidates have to provide its registration details along with a recent photograph, Sign and thumb impression has to be prefixed at suitable place
Pay the application fee through online and offline mode as per your preferences.
| Step 3.|
Take a print out of the generated application form.
| Step 4.|
Attach all the required documents and submit it in person or by post to this address
Must Read before going to AMU B.Ed Entrance test 2019/Some preparatory tips
What is B.Ed and Why is B.Ed?
Before getting ahead with the preparation discussion first thing that came to mind that what is B.Ed and why do I need to do B.Ed. Basically, B.Ed is a Postgraduate programme which a student can opt if he/she has done graduation or have the B.Sc level of remarks.
Students who want to go into teaching jobs in future opt for B.Ed i.e., Bachelors of Education. It is a compulsory course if you want to become a teacher in Private or Government Schools.
If you have a teaching experience and are not a fresher then also you are a potential eligible for this course, certainly, you have to provide an experience certificate citing the same. When we say 2 years service, it must be full-time service in a reputed school.
For preparatory purposes, you must start your preparation by solving the previous year old question papers, also go for some Online tests available nowadays online. Have a habit of reading newspapers and current affairs. 10 years Old question papers will be a boon to your preparation.
We hope you like our content and if any more questions and suggestions are running in your minds you can freely ask in the comment section below. We are here to give a latest fresh updates on B.Ed admissions 2019.